Thursday, August 11, 2011

reflection of AED 200

1. My initial expectations according to my blog were that I wanted to broaden my understanding of art and the history of it. According to my first discussion post, I said I did not want to expect too much in fear that the course would not fulfill that. I do think that any expectations I had were met, I really did learn a lot from this course.

2. Art is different to everyone. People perceive different things in different ways, I bet in each posting from this class for this question, unless reading straight from a textbook, art is something different to everyone. My initial posting was an uneducated idea of what art was, now, it is far from the same and I feel that each person has a different description as to what art is and how it is produced or viewed or critiqued.

3.My favorite artist in my initial posting was Salvador Dali. There is no difference no because I am and always will be a fan of his works from the first time I saw "Melting Clocks". I think it is the same only because I have seen all different art pieces now in all different forms so I can say that I have a wider variety of art to choose from and he is still the one that stays in the back of my mind even when looking at other work.

4. I still have no objectives to an online course. I enjoy the flexible time and I have pretty much the drive to do the things on time with some exceptions where I procrastinated and something happened where I could not complete something. I like having that option to do it whenever you get a chance and get ahead a little. The answer is still the same, I do not mind online courses and I would recommend them for people who are strict enough on themselves to stay up to date on the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment