Thursday, August 11, 2011

art criticism article reflection

1. I reviewed "It's a Black Thang", "Green", and "I Want to be Inspired".

2. The exhibit I selected to critique was "Green". i chose this exhibit because from the sound of the title it could have been all green art or something about going green and changing the world, this interested me so I chose it and it ended up being all scenery or art of mother nature.

3.I felt the only challenge when writing the critique was not writing enough because I had never been one to tell people how to do things correctly. I feel every person creates in their own way and perhaps someone created the exhibit the way they wanted people to view it so who am I to say that it's not correct or should be changed.

4. I felt fine critiquing this because I wont say much negative things, anything I said was in a contructive way and don't intende on my peer listening because I am no professional.

5. I would like to read what my peers wrote about my work because I know I could always improve what I do and I would like to see what would appeal to different people. I did my exhibit in dedication to someone so I feel most people may not be as harsh as they woulod like to be because it's made the way it reminds me of the person it's in memory of.

6. I think my article would get maybe an 8 or 9. I follwed all the requirements and posted both positives and negatives so I feel that it wont be taken the wrong way but in a good, contructive way.

7. I didn't enjoy workibng on this project because it is, after all, a project, but it was enjoyable to see my peers work and see how mine measured up or what inspired different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment